CD and Money Market specials
Introducing CD and Money Market specials with higher rates
Take Advantage of Savings Accounts That Work for You
It’s interesting times for interest rates. That’s why Bank of the San Juans is introducing some special options to make sure you’re getting competitive returns on your money. Click here for our current rate sheet and compare. You’ll see just how great these rates really are.
Special Certificates of Deposit (CD) or IRA CD
- 3-month CD with 3.03% APY*
- 7-month CD with 4.14% APY*
- 13-month CD with 3.75% APY*
These CDs or IRA CDs are perfect for people who want a higher rate of return but don’t want to tie their money up for an extended period of time.
At the end of the term, funds can be withdrawn or the CD can be converted. If converted, the special-rate 3-month CD will be converted to a regular 3-month CD, the 7-month CE will be converted to a regular 6-month CD, and the 13-month CD will be converted to a regular 12-month CD.1
Premier Money Market Account
For customers with higher balances, we’re offering special rates on the Premier Money Market Account..²
- For balances between $100,000 to $249,999.99, a special interest rate offers 2.12% APY.*
- For balances between $250,000 and $499,999.99, a special interest rate offers 2.27% APY.*
- For balances between $500,000 and $749,999.99, a special interest rate offers 2.38% APY.*
- For balances between $750,000 and 999,999.99, a special interest rate offers 2.53% APY.*
- For balances between $1,000,000 and $2,499,999.99, a special interest rate offers 2.78% APY.*
- For balances $2,500,000 and above, a special interest rate offers 3.30% APY.*
Think of all the money you save with free checking!
Remember what Ben Franklin said, "A penny saved is a penny earned." And our free checking accounts for personal and for business ensure that you aren’t getting dinged by monthly service charges and account minimum balances. Plus, you get all the free services, such as debit cards, ATM access, online and mobile banking.
*Annual Percentage Yield. APY assumed that the principal will remain on deposit for the entire term.
1) $500 minimum required to open CD/IRA. Penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal. Rate effective from date opened until maturity date. Fees may reduce earnings on account.
2) Premier Money Market Account requires maintaining $5,000 balance. A service charge of $10.00 will be imposed every statement cycle if the balance in the account falls below $5,000 any day of the statement cycle.