Banking 24 hours a day FREE! 877-367-1818
24-Hour Telebanking is your connection to Bank of the San Juans, giving you immediate access to the information you need most often. With 24-Hour Telebanking, you can quickly and easily:
- Make account balance inquires.
- Determine most recent transactions on your account.
- Verify deposits as well as other electronic funds or ATM transactions.
- Transfer funds between accounts and make loan payments.
Using 24-Hour Telebanking
Before using 24-Hour Telebanking, make sure you have your account number(s) handy. It appears at the top right corner of your statement or the bottom of your check. Also have your Personal Identification Number (PIN) available. The first time you call, your PIN will be your 9-digit social security number, however, we encourage you to change your PIN to add more privacy to your banking.
- First - Call 1-877-367-1818 from any touch tone phone.
- Wait ...for the greeting, then follow the simple instructions given to you. You will be offered a series of menu options. To access these selections from the Opening Menu, press the corresponding number(s) on your touch-tone phone.